Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Yet another Circuit City clearance, $10 for all.

1. anyone grab a second SvC Chaos let me know
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Mo
    I was looking for Project Snowblind (XBOX), Rallisport Challenge 2 (XBOX), SVC Chaos (XBOX) at the Tupelo MS store early Monday. They only had 3 XBOX games (crappy titles Rogue Ops, Drakes something..another title I cannot recall), a bunch of GBA and GC games. I picked up Baiten Kaitos for the GC for trading reasons.

Anyone wants Baiten Kaitos for the GC ? Message me and lets work something out.
    when was this? I went around 3 pm yesterday and they still had 10 or 20 xbox games.

3. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    when was this? I went around 3 pm yesterday and they still had 10 or 20 xbox games.
    I went 11AM Monday morning. Store manager pulled out a box of Gamecube/PS2/GBA games for the sales from a box labeled 4th of July sale. He confirmed to me that no other games are to be added to the bin. He lied to me apparently. What all games did they have ? Are you in the Tupelo MS area ?

4. Just Nightmare of Druaga and F Zero GX for me. I might get more if I feel up to it.
    All is well.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Mo
    I went 11AM Monday morning. Store manager pulled out a box of Gamecube/PS2/GBA games for the sales from a box labeled 4th of July sale. He confirmed to me that no other games are to be added to the bin. He lied to me apparently. What all games did they have ? Are you in the Tupelo MS area ?
    nah, I drove down from Tishomingo. Thats between Iuka and Belmont.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    anyone grab a second SvC Chaos let me know
    I just got back with one, and they had like 6 more. I can grab one for you tomorrow if you like, just let me know if you still want one.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    I just got back with one, and they had like 6 more. I can grab one for you tomorrow if you like, just let me know if you still want one.
    Hey, can I hop in on one, too, please, or is that too much? I like the game, but not "$40 like."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel

that would be very cool of you if you could do that
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

okay, Chaoofnee and Shinjohnpv, I will try to go and get you each one tomorrow. However, before I do, I need you both to respond so that you understand that you are committed to buying them immediately and paying the shipping. Fair enough?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    okay, Chaoofnee and Shinjohnpv, I will try to go and get you each one tomorrow. However, before I do, I need you both to respond so that you understand that you are committed to buying them immediately and paying the shipping. Fair enough?
    sounds fair enough to me
    Where I play