Thread: Any good PS1 review sites left?

1. Any good PS1 review sites left?

im very sick of igns site and had my share of psxnation. are there any other ps1 sites out there?

I still have The PlayStation Galleria bookmarked. It hasn't seen any noteworthy updates in several years, but nevertheless the site is still working. I find it to be a great resource for information on the earlier PlayStation games (released from 1995 through 1999), as it's got a large number of user reviews of the games, many of which were collected from Usenet postings. A few of my own reviews are even up there.
    "PSP will elevate portable entertainment out of the handheld gaming ghetto." -- Kaz Hirai

3. That site even has screen of ESPN Extreme, boy that brings back memories.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. there's always gamerankings.com if you have a specific game in mind.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    im very sick of igns site and had my share of psxnation. are there any other ps1 sites out there?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. what are you two, gay twins? i find it incredibly funny that diff posts that pic, yet starts an "HDTV" thread when there's plenty of review sites already out there. who sucks at the internet homie? oh wait, then youll say "but i want first hand experience on the matter not some review", knowing full well that somebodys first hand experience is essentially a review.....

Quote Originally Posted by Agent X
    I still have The PlayStation Galleria bookmarked. It hasn't seen any noteworthy updates in several years, but nevertheless the site is still working. I find it to be a great resource for information on the earlier PlayStation games (released from 1995 through 1999), as it's got a large number of user reviews of the games, many of which were collected from Usenet postings. A few of my own reviews are even up there.
    thanks for the link.
    Last edited by Dyne; 26 Jun 2005 at 11:28 AM.

8. it's all about ps3!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    what are you two, gay twins? i find it incredibly funny that diff posts that pic, yet starts an "HDTV" thread when there's plenty of review sites already out there. who sucks at the internet homie? oh wait, then youll say "but i want first hand experience on the matter not some review", knowing full well that somebodys first hand experience is essentially a review.....

10. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    there's always gamerankings.com if you have a specific game in mind.
    metacritic.com also has retro sections.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."