Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Bully

1. Does anyone else find it fun to just pick random fights with Russell? I can hardly ever get a complete fight before we get jumped by prefects (I know you do fight him in the main story but outside of that is what I mean)

I also randomly try to fight prefects. I got one to about 30% health by pulling him into the street in front of Bullworth. Then he finally grabbed me.

I just started Chapter 2, but so far I'm really enjoying this game. It's like an extremely detailed GTA with much more detail in the environment and the story/characters.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    If Thompson tries to pursue this all hell will break loose.

Unless, of course, he isn't already in jail.
    He finally heard about it, pissed and moaned at the ESRB, blah blah blah.

Someone made this in response:

3. I just started playing this recently. I am really liking it.

Why does it seem like this game didn't get the praise or sales it deserves?

Also: I wish it was on next-gen consoles.

4. Not being completely new/fresh (rather GTA-isc) and probably more than anything, being release among all the new console hype are probably the reasons for low sales/attention.

5. I'd been curious about this game forever, so I finally picked up a copy for $20. I'm still very early into it, but so far I fucking love it. It reminds me of a weird cross between GTA and the Hogwarts school scenes in the Harry Potter movies. So far, it's a lot of fun and very charming.

Also, the graphics and degree of interactivity are very impressive for a PS2 game.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 09 Feb 2008 at 10:40 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. This always looked interesting to me too, I'm gonna check out the 360 version when it hits.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    This always looked interesting to me too, I'm gonna check out the 360 version when it hits.
    There's going to be a 360 version?

I'd buy that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    There's going to be a 360 version?

I'd buy that.
    There might be some enhancements too (besides graphics/achievements). It is also coming for the Wii. I have to read the preview from EGM this month.