Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sims 2 PSP and DS screens.

1. The Sims 2 PSP and DS screens.

The DS ones are on the bottom, btw.

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Now that we have a portable strong enough to handle the Sims correctly (Sup PSP) I can't wait to see how this turns out.
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. I love your sarcasm

They have better be more than painting when it comes to touchscreen controls. There are a lot of things they could do in the sims with the touchscren.

It would be great if they made a specific mini-game for each situation in the game. For instance the blender breaks or something, and the better you are at the specific mini-game the more repaired the device.

Of course cooking food is a given.

4. Yeah, aside from the fact it looks like ass...

5. Wow, it's like Welcome House for the PSOne. Thank God for the stuff made to make use of the DS. These cross-platform games just kill it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Hey DS, I don't know if you were aware of this or not, but there was another Sims game that wasn't fully 3D and would have been better suited to your capabilities and drawbacks. Maybe you should consider imitating that instead.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Wow, it's like Welcome House for the PSOne.
    You have no idea how many bad memories that sentence just drudged up. We will not speak of Keaton, his uncle, or my wasting $55 on that piece of shit ever again.

8. Ugh. Those DS graphics look like tattered ass.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Buzzatronic
    Ugh. Those DS graphics look like tattered ass.
    The PSP version looks assy as well.

10. Now now, those are some good looking gates.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan