Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Month Trial

1. 2 Month Trial

I'm looking for another 2 month trial. If anyone has a spare one they're willing to part with I'd love to take it off your hands via PM.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Opaque; 28 Jun 2005 at 03:35 AM.

2. I've got an Oregon Trail for you.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Well I dont know, the Michael Jackson Trial should have been enough to satisfy your thirst. Or did you mean a different type of trial?

4. Have you considered making a deal with a local gamestore to get all of theirs when people turn in used games?

I probably have some, but I have no idea if they're still good and I'm too lazy to go downstairs and check. Maybe tomorrow.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Have you considered making a deal with a local gamestore to get all of theirs when people turn in used games?
    Kuro actually works at Gamestop, but everytime poeple turn in used games the 2 month trials are either gone or expired.

6. You can call MS and have them reactivate expired trials.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. That sounds like a lot more work then just waiting till some kind person gives me an active one.

8. Man, don't send Opaque a free trial, you're only encouraging him to ask again. Instead, send your old pal flux=rad a trial code. You won't regret it. I'll play all your favorite games with you, and we can stay up all night chatting about relationships. Opaque won't do that, he's not your friend. He'll just take your code so he can play Halo 2 against himself with his feet.

Here's one. First come first served:
    ADsda ADFSAd 23133 EDFASFs 123123
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    That sounds like a lot more work then just waiting till some kind person gives me an active one.
    so youre poor AND lazy? yet have enough time to post this. you're not a man. you are weak.......like a baby fart.