Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The AT-AT Gamecube

1. How about a Tauntaun Master System? You could slice it open, climb inside, and stay warm for the night.

That's awesome.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. That is pretty bomb ass, I must say. I would like to do something similar with my PS2, but I'm affraid I'd break the damn thing.

bomb ass?

5. A major temptation for me, rather than waiting for Xbox 360 backwards compatibility confirmation, is to just get an original Xbox now and build something awesome with it. Then, if the 360 is backwards compatible, I still have a cool unique Xbox and if not, I can still play old Xbox games I've always wanted to play

6. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    I want to make a game system into a Millenium Falcon or the Jedi Starfighter from Episode 3

Here.

7. I've seen that before, it's what got me thinking about it, I can't find details on how to actually do it however

8. Check this out, a millenium falcon Dreamcast from the guy that did the Xbox:

http://www.darkops.co.uk/index_files/Page591.htm

9. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    tell 'em for that extra bit of realism to wrap the power cable around the AT-AT's legs
    He's using a squadron of Wavebirds. THE EMPIRE HAS ALREADY WON!!

10. That may very well be the coolest mod I've ever seen. Seriously. Holy shit that's cool.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."