Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The AT-AT Gamecube

1. Damn, that looks awesome. What a showcase piece in the living room!

2. Is it possible to do a mod like this without soldering or fucking with the actual wiring of the system? For example, just opening up the system and re-arranging the positions of the guts/drives/controller ports as is inside a new case?

3. Dreamcast

Very cool.

I really like that DC Falcon. But I like everything DC.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

4. I like the DC Falcon too, but I think the deformed proportions of the little Falcon detract from the coolness. I want a proportional Falcon DC with a slot loading drive where the hyperdrive engines would be

5. Dreamcast

I actually like the super-deformed look. The DC itself is small and cutish. Any mod that draws out that, the defining aspect of its design, is good in my book.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

6. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach
    I actually like the super-deformed look. The DC itself is small and cutish. Any mod that draws out that, the defining aspect of its design, is good in my book.
    Yeah I agree, and I like it better than the Xbox one as well.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

7. I agree in principle, it's just that it doesn't really look like the Falcon anymore

8. I guess this'll be going up on eBay sometime in the near future. I'll post the link once he lists it, it'll be interesting to see how much he'll get out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    Is it possible to do a mod like this without soldering or fucking with the actual wiring of the system? For example, just opening up the system and re-arranging the positions of the guts/drives/controller ports as is inside a new case?
    The only thing he did with this was extend some of the wiring.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    I like the DC Falcon too, but I think the deformed proportions of the little Falcon detract from the coolness. I want a proportional Falcon DC with a slot loading drive where the hyperdrive engines would be
    where are you going to get a slot loading GD-Rom drive?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I guess this'll be going up on eBay sometime in the near future. I'll post the link once he lists it, it'll be interesting to see how much he'll get out of this.
    Turns out that it took him over 2 years to finally let go of this.

It's up on eBay right now.
    Last edited by Timber; 02 Dec 2007 at 11:38 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in