Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2131333435

Thread: This Months Haul~July Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Have you seen it in person? It is really cheaply made, I guess that's why it is only $60.
    You must not understand the concept of IKEA. It's sweedish furniture that you put together yourself and kicks monumental amounts of ass.

Back on topic.

230 page paperback that serves as the prequel to all things .hack related.

2. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Picked up Tale of Two Sisters and 3rd Rock From the Sun Season 1.
    WHAT?! Where? Sold.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    WHAT?! Where? Sold.
    Walmart baby!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    You must not understand the concept of IKEA. It's sweedish furniture that you put together yourself and kicks monumental amounts of ass.
    Actually, I go to IKEA quite often (and have 3 or 4 pieces of furniture). Some of their stuff are great, but not that particular piece. I checked it out when I was shopping for a TV stand and while I like the look, it is very flimpsy and poorly constructed. That's all I am saying (not something you will know if you are just buying online and not go to the store).

5. Yea, KOF is right, some IKEA stuff is trash. Their good stuff is very good, though.

6. recent purchases:

its pretty sweet. Alot more stripped down than Execution of All Things

Bought this because I was bored with a friend. I'm not a fan of Tekken really, but I think its the best one yet.

Got this so we could play together.

Got this for $15 AUD. I really dislike it.

Got this for $15 too. I now remember how frustrating point and click adventures can be.

found a sweet DVD shop in the city on the way back to the car after I saw interpol which was open at midnight. They had this for $15 AUD and I heard it was good.

my cover looks different though. Michael Winterbottom has been getting some attention recently from 9 Songs and Code 46 or whatever its called and I've heard nothing but good things about this movie, so I thought I'd check it out. It was only $20 AUD too.

Seeing the Hives in September I think. My friend got us tickets.

7. wrap up July with one last anime...

Ordered it last month but due to hurricanes (causing ADV's manufacturing plant here in FL to close down) it just showed up today.

Who would have thought the post office would deliver on Sunday?

If you don't like my posts click here