Wanderers
    Sakura Wars
    Chobits
    Sherlock Hound
    El Hazard
    some other anime created by Lain dude
    Gan Guard?
    Hamtaro (like 2 volumes)

and...umm....some other stuff (like 2-3 other series)

So, yeah, go to Big Lots and stuff!!!!!
    I took all your French Toast.

2. i checked the only accessible Big Lots around here and they had jack shit. i was hoping to get the first volume of Magical Project S (already have the second), all of whatever El Hazard, and all of Sol Bianca, but they only had bits and pieces.

They had Sol Bianca at a Big Lots near me, but I was seriously running out of cash and had to skip on that one. If it's still there on Thursday (when I get paid) I will get it for ya.

4. I saw something on this on the CAG boards. Lupin and DBZ stuff is also being stocked there, according to CAG folks.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Went to 2 different ones and only found a copy of Beyblade

Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G
    Went to 2 different ones and only found a copy of Beyblade

That sucks Austin was a goldmine for anime at Big Lots! I cleared them out at most stores, but there's still a few more I need to visit. Can't til Thursday though

7. WTF is Big Lots?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

8. i don't know if they have 'em up in CT, but if they do, it's like a National Wholesale Liquidators... but worse. it's cheap shit at cheap prices. it's like a low-scale Wal-Mart/Target, but not as good.

9. Big Lots stores certainly look worse, but the prices are much lower. I got a decent mouse there years ago for $7, and BL doesn't seem to have as many hicks and white trash buying stuff. The one here has a Neo-Geo cabinet, so I might be a bit biased towards it.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    i don't know if they have 'em up in CT, but if they do, it's like a National Wholesale Liquidators... but worse. it's cheap shit at cheap prices. it's like a low-scale Wal-Mart/Target, but not as good.
    Ah ok... we have stores like that here, but the chain is Ocean State Job Lot.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com