Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anime for 3.99 at Big Lots

god you're short

2. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    god you're short
    heh, he isn't

3. I didn't find jack. Not even Beyblade.

What's up with your nice one? All the ones here are in sketchy areas, converted from grocery stores that moved out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Aurora
    They had v2 of Sol Bianca if you want it Ashen =)
    not without vol.1. let me know if you see Magical Project S vol.1, though. that's the one i'm really trying to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    not without vol.1. let me know if you see Magical Project S vol.1, though. that's the one i'm really trying to get.
    I got v1 but I wanna keep it ;p I'll make Patrick (Perkyskirt) get it from his Big Lots Haha. If they still have it. Actually, they might still have an extra copy at one of the Big Lots near me. Hmm, I'll look for it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    god you're short
    you'd be surprised that I'm not, most people are like "huh?"

hee hee
    I took all your French Toast.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    I'll go look today

7. All they had at my Big Lots was two Master Keaton DVDs. I've been interested in this series, so I picked them up. I'm hoping that they restock with other series, but if they don't, hey, a $4 anime DVD, can't beat that.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Yes. I've seen some of the budget PS1 games on sale there. Nothing recent though.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Picked up Chinese Ghost Story and the last episode of Ranma 1/2. Traded them off quickly for better stuff!