Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hitman

1. I saw it last week, very slickly produced which made it fly by and remain entertaining but it was also about as cliché and bland as you could possibly get. The only part that made me cringe was the self-referencing shot with the kid playing a Hitman game.

Also, I would wreck that girl.

2. Saw it for free last night. Wasn't too bad. I wouldn't pay to see it, but if I was flipping through channels, and it was on, I'd watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Also, I would wreck that girl.
    AMEN!

3. First off, anyone expecting the movie to be a direct adaptation of the game will be disappointed. The director you can tell never intended it to be. It's just a film loosely based of the video game "Hitman".

As far as the story, it's been done before a million times. We've seen this type of setup in Action, Thriller, and suspense movies. No shockers here. But the story is good enough for you to sit back, and watch the movie without being overly annoyed by it.

A few things I noticed while watching it that only fans of the game will notice is some of the camera angles used. For example when he's walking down the Hallway in the hotel, the way he takes out his gun. I give credit to the director at least trying to make Timothy Olyphant into the Character visually. And on that note, I think he was a decent cast, his face did look to young, and there wasn't enough pain in his face, but as stated in the beginning, the movie is loosely based off the game.

All in all, I can honestly say it's a decent popcorn movie, and just about anyone should be able to sit down, and watch it.

6/10
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

4. Comparison of Unrated version of dvd/bluray with lots of bloody shoots.

http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8