Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - Official Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    why woudl you think that? they show art for all the characters but only in game models of chris and jill.
    Nope. Look closely again! They're all clearly in-game models of the characters ( Bravo Team, Wesker and Barry), not just Chris and Jill. The only ones who doesn't have a model are Brad and Joseph.

2. you're right but aren't most of those people dead or almost dead when you find them in the game? i know kenneth gets chomped by the first zombie and theres enrico in the sewers and we know rebecca is still alive. i doubt you'll get to use them tho.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    you're right but aren't most of those people dead or almost dead when you find them in the game? i know kenneth gets chomped by the first zombie and theres enrico in the sewers and we know rebecca is still alive. i doubt you'll get to use them tho.
    You forgot there's a multiplayer mode in the game, didn't you?

4. havn't been keeping up with the game so i didn't know that

5. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Yep, Inezh was a high school girl when she did RE1.
    That's even hotter.

BTW, what the fuck is a "Inezh"…?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Nov 2005 at 12:45 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    BTW, what the fuck is a "Inezh"…?
    You mean "who". Inezh was the actress who "played" Jill. They're only credited by (I assuming) their first names in the game.

Charlie was Chris, Linda was Rebecca, Eric was Wesker and Gregory was Barry. Jason was Joseph.

7. I don't understand why that question even needed to be asked.

You haven't been hanging around GameFAQs lately, have you Dolemite?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Not Shade
    I don't understand why that question even needed to be asked.

You haven't been hanging around GameFAQs lately, have you Dolemite?
    The reason should be painfully obvious, child. Or perhaps you know lots of Western girls named "Inezh," because I sure as fuck don't.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Maybe she's amish?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    The reason should be painfully obvious, child. Or perhaps you know lots of Western girls named "Inezh," because I sure as fuck don't.
    I've known of an Inez and an Ines. It's not a common name, but it's not unheard of, either.