Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - Official Thread

1. then again, wtf is a "dolemite"?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    I've known of an Inez and an Ines. It's not a common name, but it's not unheard of, either.

Inez is actually a hispanic name. The actress is probably hispanic herself, although I've never seen it spelled as "Inezh" elsewhere.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    I've known of an Inez and an Ines. It's not a common name, but it's not unheard of, either.
    Neither of those names are Inezh, but it doesn't matter since I've never heard of any of them anyway.

And really, who cares what the names of the actors in the RE PS1 opening are, anyway? Inezh, Ichabod, whatever the fuck, the chick's hot. That's all anyone needs to know.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Nov 2005 at 09:51 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Inez is in the kitchen making tortilla's, can you say tortilla?
    "Tortilla"
    I knew you could!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ew04282000.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	17565  
    Last edited by Chux; 02 Nov 2005 at 09:56 AM.

5. Kick ass:

-Kyo

6. I would SO want one of those, if the inside looked nearly as good as the outside. The plastic things they're using to keep the DS in place look so awful and cheap. In contrast, Nintendo has some new DS sleeves that are very similar to this, but have little plastic brackets to hold the DS in place. Capcom should have done that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Holy shit that's hot.

8. New trailer posted at the official site:
    http://www.capcom.co.jp/ds_bio/

Doesn't really look that bad. The character models and animations look better in motion compared to the original, despite the low resolution. The still screens doesn't do the game justice in my opinion.

9. Looks horrible to me. I was kind of hoping the more recent "cleaned up" screenshots meant they had a better engine, not a copy of photoshop. But!

1. Not final build!
    2. Looks better on the small screen!

One of the two excuses above may apply in this situation. I'll get it as long as it doesn't turn out to be crap. I want one of those DS cases.
    -Kyo

10. From Joystiq:

Capcom is apparently not without a sense of humor. They've decided to get really creative with the DS' touchpad feature in their upcoming title Resident Evil : Deadly Silence (DS... get it?). Here are some videos of what happens when you get frisky with that stylus.

When you rub Jill Valentine's breastular region (mpg), she covers her chest in shame, making you feel like a complete pervert. And if you tap Chris Redfield's bottom (mpg), he purrs like a kitten... actually he doesn't. He just smacks you away, trying to play it off... but inside, a little piece of him dies every time you do it. As soon as you turn the game off, he curls into a fetal position and cries himself to sleep, thinking happy thoughts...

Are you happy Nintendo? Touching isn't always good!