Page 1 of 33 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - Official Thread

1. Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - Official Thread

We've got the biggest news this month kiddies: according to the British gaming magazine NGC, Capcom is working on a remake of the original Resident Evil for the DS. The only details we have right now are that the game will use the same camera perspective as Resident Evil 4 and the touchscreen will be used for attacks.

Because this news is breaking, new details will most likely emerge soon. Check back here for the latest.

Source: gamefront.de
    Yep.
    Last edited by Shinobi128; 23 Oct 2005 at 05:04 PM.

2. Shit. This might make me get a DS.

3. You know what, I have come to the conclusion that the Nintendo DS is the instrument of Lucifer himself, because all it seems to do is make everything that is good and just and turn it into foul, rancid feces, that should in all fairness, in a world that stands for justice and purity, never be permitted exsistence under any circumstances.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. You suck at making jokes

5. Thanks.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

6. Resident Evil 4 over-the-shoulder perspective + dpad movement & stylus aiming to pick off zombies' heads = potentially awesome.

Somehow, I've managed to go all these years without actually finishing RE 1, so this is definitely on my radar.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    You know what, I have come to the conclusion that the Nintendo DS is the instrument of Lucifer himself, because all it seems to do is make everything that is good and just and turn it into foul, rancid feces, that should in all fairness, in a world that stands for justice and purity, never be permitted exsistence under any circumstances.
    Since the PSP couldn't bring anything new to this game other than sub-PS2 visuals, what reason could you have for saying that? Because the only answers coming to mind are "graphics whore" and "fanboy."

Defend yourself, lad!
    -Kyo

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    Resident Evil 4 over-the-shoulder perspective + dpad movement & stylus aiming to pick off zombies' heads = potentially awesome.
    I would be excited for that type of control except I found it very awkward with the Metroid Prime Hunters demo.

8. That demo did suck, but it could potentially work if tweaked. I've played through all of Quake on a PDA and it worked far better than MP:H did.

9. Another port/translation of a game in lesser quality isn't helping me decide on buynig a DS.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. I could see them making a near-Code Veronica level game with the DS hardware, maybe another sidestory game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan