Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252628 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - Official Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by hobart
    Looks like the orginal PSX versions in this game too, complete with unaltered live action scenes and voice acting.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6136761.html
    yeah we were promised unaltered sequences with the directors cut for the psx and they still butchered it. i'll not hold my breath.

2. Just be glad they didn't remove the actors. The dude playing Chris is dead on.

same for Jill.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    yeah we were promised unaltered sequences with the directors cut for the psx and they still butchered it. i'll not hold my breath.
    Yeah, that really pissed me the fuck off. I complained and Capcom sent me a t-shirt.

Will Chris Redfield finally light up his cigarette on the DS?

Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    Just be glad they didn't remove the actors. The dude playing Chris is dead on.

same for Jill.
    Jill's actress....yum.

Wesker was pretty dead-on too.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. yeah the jill actress was pretty damn hot.

5. More shots:

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. haha i forgot about rebecca. looks like a 12 year old. she's got that "just squirt it on my face" look.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Yeah, that really pissed me the fuck off. I complained and Capcom sent me a t-shirt.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!

Jill's actress....yum.
    I've noticed something else about her that you don't see in later games, she looks good with long hair... really good.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. I always thought Rebecca's actress looked like a retard. I made me root for the zombies to eat her even more.

Did these actors do their character's voice acting as well? If so, she really deserves death for that "NO....OH NOOOOOOOOO!"

And Jill's just dreamy. Love that pout.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I always thought Rebecca's actress looked like a retard. I made me root for the zombies to eat her even more.

Did these actors do their character's voice acting as well? If so, she really deserves death for that "NO....OH NOOOOOOOOO!"

And Jill's just dreamy. Love that pout.
    Apparently they used different actors for the voices, but I think it's bullshit, since there are no other actors besides the live-action ones credited in the game.

According to an interview with Mikami:
    http://www.rehorror.net/reHerie/interview.php
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Mikami
    -- You don't want to talk about it but can I ask you about RE opening movie?
    M: Well. We shot that in at the Tama River side in Japan, In the beginning of the movie, Jill makes her face look like she is scared. But that was not. The actress for Jill was only a high school girl at that time and she had to run around out side in the middle of the night and got mosquito bites so she made that face "I wanna go home". She was just immature kid.
    That cheap shot was totally my mistake. I didn't have enough time and money, also I picked these actors only by looks. Now I think I should pick by performance but... too late now.
    Yep, Inezh was a high school girl when she did RE1.

Anyway, the Japanese BioDS page has been renewed now.
    http://www.capcom.co.jp/ds_bio/
    Check out the characters page. Looks like we might be able to play as other STARS members in this one.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted

Anyway, the Japanese BioDS page has been renewed now.
    http://www.capcom.co.jp/ds_bio/
    Check out the characters page. Looks like we might be able to play as other STARS members in this one.
    why woudl you think that? they show art for all the characters but only in game models of chris and jill.