Thread: 3 Year old GT4 killer player...

3 Year old GT4 killer player...

Check out this kid in Japan playing GT4. By the time he is able to reach the pedals of a real car he is going to be BIG!!!. Enjoy! (sorry if this has been posted before...

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54026

2. I was going to say something like "I could have played video games when I was 3, if I had any", but then I watched the video. He's going to be a race car driver some day, no joke

3. Wow....just wow. Michael Shummacher has some competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

He has a really good chance of racing cars for a living when he is older...

5. I played at 3... but it was all atari back then. GT4 is just a little harder than Pole Position.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. Old. There was hella speculation over at GAF whether this kid was coached or not. Obviously, he isn't, but the kid just seems a little too young to be doing something that awesome.

Regardless, the video is swank.

7. I talked to Buzz and this looks to be fake. A replay playing with the kid just holding on to a force-feedback wheel. I want to believe, but can a 3 year old really move a FF wheel that quickly? I'm thinking no.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    I talked to Buzz and this looks to be fake. A replay playing with the kid just holding on to a force-feedback wheel. I want to believe, but can a 3 year old really move a FF wheel that quickly? I'm thinking no.
    Well, his wheel movements coordinate to what's going on on-screen, so how can you conclude that it's fake?

The irony is, he'll probably lose interest in videogames by the time he's 15 or something.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by johnk_
    Well, his wheel movements coordinate to what's going on on-screen, so how can you conclude that it's fake?

The irony is, he'll probably lose interest in videogames by the time he's 15 or something.
    Did you watch the first video? That kid is spazzing out and the car doesn't move in the directions he turns. It's pretty clearly fake.