Thread: (E3 2002) Gravity Corp and Ragnarok Online

1. (E3 2002) Gravity Corp and Ragnarok Online

if you know the game, you'll want to read this

Ragnarok Online has captured the attention of PC gamers and the gaming industry at large. The biggest news concerning RO is the move from their current Beta version to Beta 2, which will include new classes, enemies, and environments. Word is that it'll be ready by next month. Nice.

The final version of RO will release first in Korea and, thanks to the suprising amount of interest, will hit Japanese and US PCs after.

Also related is whisperings of a console Ragnarok Online. It's nothing official, but it looks like Playstation 2 is the likely candidate. Hmmm...no XBox?

2. Oh god oh god PS2 version... I want to play this game SOOO bad. I'd love to see a PS2 version, unless they decide to make a Mac version (very unlikely).
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. June is *THE* month for me and MMORPGs. Ragnorok going second beta, Shining Lore is supposed to begin beta, Star Wars Galaxies is supposed to start beta...

Oh baby yes! Especially for a genre I never really cared about before.

4. the game is really awesome, but I can't imagine be in a console no matter which one, this game is made for PC and PC only IMO