Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blocking gif's without warning

1. Blocking gif's without warning

I got a message about my gif being to big so I resized it. But before I could even upload it agian some mod blocked it and I think thats poor moderating.

Who ever blocked it please unblock it.

Thanks
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. huh

mods can't "block" anything... they might have modified your sig, but they can't block a remotely linked image from showing up

3. Dude, that gif in your signature is over a megabyte. How huge was it before?

4. You could always do like I did and right click the gif and block anything from onlinerock.com.

5. Why do you need a 1.6MB FMV gif as a sig?

6. To stop 56k'ers at will. It's like a really tiny power trip to know that everytime one posts it will damage the connection speed of others.

7. Are you determined to make your sig as annoying as possible? Why now the height of 600?

Your text or one of those pictures is high enough. Not all three stacked on top of each other.

One thing I enjoy about TNL is when members of our community stack three quotes, a list of crap, and a shitload of images in their sig.

Its wonderful.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Are you determined to make your sig as annoying as possible? Why now the height of 600?

Your text or one of those pictures is high enough. Not all three stacked on top of each other.
    And your sig is fine?
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    And your sig is fine?
    Mine is 2/3s the height of part of your sig and when I made that post it was barely over 1/5. Nice try, though.