Thread: NES Zelda & Metroid emu expansion website?

1. NES Zelda & Metroid emu expansion website?

Saw this in EGM a several months ago. What is the URL to the site that features all sorts of fan-made expansion missions for NES Zelda and Metroid? Much thanks in advance.

2. Dang, I had that link for the Zelda one saved in my favorites about 2-3 years ago. There's two of them: one for the Snes and Nes. I'll do some searching....wait, hell, Zelda was on a disk on an old Computer Gaming Monthly disk with old games on it. Let me go find it!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot
    Dang, I had that link for the Zelda one saved in my favorites about 2-3 years ago. There's two of them: one for the Snes and Nes. I'll do some searching....wait, hell, Zelda was on a disk on an old Computer Gaming Monthly disk with old games on it. Let me go find it!
    Cool, thanks.

4. Yea, there ya go. Thanks Videodrone. You got lucky Dylan. I found the disk this morning and it's corrupted. There should be a link in there for the Snes version. It's got alot more to play with, so have fun with it.

5. Awesome, thanks to Videodrone and Tot! When I have more time I am going to dig into these. I just noticed the Metroid fan made quest with an overhead Link to the Past perspective! Wow, that is some dedicated homage right there:

6. Looks interesting, but I remember trying to download something of this nature off FilePlanet, and the installation process had a bunch of spyware-looking crap on it. Don't know if it was spyware or not, but if it walks like a duck...

7. Hmmm. Actually, I swear I also saw a site a few months ago which had side scrolling Metroid and Mario NES expansion levels. Dunno if it was Zelda Classic or not.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 10 Jul 2005 at 12:32 AM.

8. Dude! That Metroid/Zelda game looks kick ass! Where can I get it? I MUST HAVE! *drools*

9. follow videodrones link and look?