Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: First time with P.N.03

1. To quote Connery: "I'm shtill waiting to be impressehed."
    Time for a change

2. Hey guys, I hear the '06 version of this is shipping on August 8th. I'll give everyone my impressions of the new NFL Superstar mode when I get it.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. I don't understand what is going on in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico
    Hey guys, I hear the '06 version of this is shipping on August 8th. I'll give everyone my impressions of the new NFL Superstar mode when I get it.
    Im still playing 95', your a fucking dork if you play anything after that.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Someone that used to be really awesome at arguing.
    Oh, thank you for your worthless opinion both in that thread and in this one.

Beating down idiot "gamers" like X just isn't as fun as it used to be. Maybe I'll just have to go into the basement for a week accompanied only by Britney Spears "musical" albums to get my bitterness back so I can have the appropriate level of disdain for forum posters.

I will say this though, you fuckers ruined gaming, and I will NEVER forgive any of you morons for that.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bar81
    I will say this though, you fuckers ruined gaming, and I will NEVER forgive any of you morons for that.
    Dude, you'll be fine come August 8th. I know the wait is hard, but don't take it out on us.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bar81
    You don't seem to get it at all. No use wasting time explaining concepts to you that are entirely over your head.
    No, no, I get it. We're talking about a cute little action game from Capcom, and you're treating it like it's some amazingly hard concept to grasp that's simply too much for all the sheep out there. It's the Tarkovsky of gaming... it only appears boring as shit, but deep down it's really pure genius.

Which is laughably stupid. Just like most of the fetid bullshit that comes from some of the more obsessive members of shmups.com, you seem to be under the impression that your taste in gaming is the only true and correct taste, and it's all very important and serious that people play the correct games. And then, of course, there's the implication that a cheesy sci-fi techno-blaring action game is somehow deep or artistic.

"You sheep just don't get my action game from Capcom about a cute girl with a thong who shoots things in white and occasionally gray environments. It's too deep for you."

Quote Originally Posted by Bar81
    Laffo. I missed this little gem.

You keep raging against the machine there, buddy. Christ, even FatCobra never got this moronic.
    Last edited by sethsez; 15 Jul 2005 at 07:54 PM.

8. Wow.. I ruined gaming. I'm so proud, I've accomplished something that shall shape the world to come.

9. I fucking love TNL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    No, no, no..DAMNIT JEMERY!

It's WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AGAIN!?

But really though, Bar81, who the FUCK are YOU again?
    An Elite Gamer obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.