Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: First time with P.N.03

1. Good to see you know how to miss the point... over and over and over again.
    No, here's the point: If Corky from Life Goes On designed a shooter, it would be PN03.

people trolling a PN03 thread, will wonders never cease

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Good to see you guys know what makes a game good - the style.
    No, I like to blow stuff up. But if my character looks cool while doing it, well then, bonus.

Anyways, it's still a bit early to call it. It's at least fun for where I am: a summer afternoon stuck at work. Bah.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 09 Jul 2005 at 05:23 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    No, here's the point: If Corky from Life Goes On designed a shooter, it would be PN03.
    If Corky from Life Goes On posted on the internet, he'd likely be taken more seriously and have more to say than...

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Hey, everybody, look at me! I hate a game that you love! Now let's derail another thread! Pay attention to me! Please, PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

5. I am lovin' that swan lock on.

6. The game is great. Something that should be in any Cube owner's collection.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

7. Definitely. Like Space Raiders, it's great for some quick shooting action.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. I just faced a couple of cannons in the compound which both shot two wide intercrossing, pink lazers. Very sweet. I died in one hit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    Definitely. Like Space Raiders, it's great for some quick shooting action.
    Seems you have good taste my friend. Space Raiders is another fav of mine.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

10. I like the game but I have to admit it's incredibly flawed. What irks me is how Capcom chose to charge 50 dollars for such a half-assedly designed game. 10 dollars is the perfect pricepoint. A dollar more and I would've been pissed.

For those praising the style of the game, give me a fucking break. You'll see the same exact backgrounds and robot enemies at least 100 times over and over again. Progress to the next level and--holy shit! It's the same backgrounds and levels again!

But fret not. If you trudge through the same levels again and again, you can gain money to buy super kawaii ^_____^ laser beam blasting dance moves and suits.

...again, I enjoyed it. It was 10 dollars and I wanted to try another of the elusive "Capcom 5" games (that apparently were supposed to "revolutionize" gaming).
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."