Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: First time with P.N.03

1. I actually liked this game a lot.

Edit - Sorry, I thought we were talking about Madden on PS2.
    Last edited by Tommy Tallarico; 09 Jul 2005 at 07:35 PM.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    For those praising the style of the game, give me a fucking break. You'll see the same exact backgrounds and robot enemies at least 100 times over and over again. Progress to the next level and--holy shit! It's the same backgrounds and levels again!
    I love the sterile old-school sci-fi look it has so the repetition didn't bother me much. The game is decent, worth playing if you're into arcade shooters but by Capcom standards it's disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico
    I actually liked this game a lot.

dumbass

4. Played the game at GAME in Southport once. I've been meaning to pick this up but it's a rarity to come across in my area. Guess I'm going to have to fish for it online. I love the style and although the controls were a bit fiddly the first few minutes in they were surprisingly intuitive. Anyone know a site/offer where I can get this for cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajinryu
    Played the game at GAME in Southport once. I've been meaning to pick this up but it's a rarity to come across in my area. Guess I'm going to have to fish for it online. I love the style and although the controls were a bit fiddly the first few minutes in they were surprisingly intuitive. Anyone know a site/offer where I can get this for cheap?
    SAMS sometimes has it for $13

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico
    I actually liked this game a lot.

If you'd said something witty such "I liked this game a lot...whoops, i thought you meant Sin and Punishment" then I'd give you props for having a sense of humor that was actually coherent and fit the genre.

I forgot to ask, is Space Raiders 2P simultaneous? I totally forgot about that game, i need a new co-op shooter.

7. I like PN03, for $10, it is a good shooter with some weird controls.

8. Yeah, I will admit I would not want to spend $40 on it FWIW. The controls definitely need more polish. Sometimes they feel good, other times not so responsive.

OK, I have twice fought the big boss robot at the end of mission 1, is it possible to beat it now if am quick enough or do i just have to wait 'till later when i have more gear as the computer says?

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    PN03 is awful and one of the worst games this generation. Yea, you could make an argument that Pryzm the Dark Unicorn or some other nonsense $19.99 game is worse but Capcom shouldve known better.
    Nintendo: "Make us good third-party exclusive games."

CAPCOM: "LAWL. Yeah, okay, whatever faggot. We'll put our worst men on it. Oh, and if anything turns out to be good we're going to immediately port it."

I'm kidding. I don't have a bad opinion of PN 03, I just don't think I'd be any good at it so I never really gave it a chance. I had the exact same problem with GunValkyrie, in fact it was my bad experiences with GunValkyrie that led me to passing on PN 03.

PN 03 does have a lot of style though, I won't deny that.
    Time for a change

10. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    I'm kidding. I don't have a bad opinion of PN 03, I just don't think I'd be any good at it so I never really gave it a chance. I had the exact same problem with GunValkyrie, in fact it was my bad experiences with GunValkyrie that led me to passing on PN 03.
    Same here, I REAAAAALLLY wanted to like GunValkyrie, but I hated the controls no matter how used to them I was, and I hated the "kill every enemy in the area" tasks that were ever so abundant.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.