Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTA: when stunts go wrong...

1. Laugh GTA: when stunts go wrong...

This guy was setting up to do something on his four-wheeler, but this happened...
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Gaming Discussion.

3. Only flesh & blood in Sound Off, please.

4. LOL! What are the chances of that happening?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 27 Apr 2006 at 05:04 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. People people settle down...we're missing the whole point here! That shit was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. ...i've been here a while...so technically im not a newbie...nooby maybe but newbie? nope thx gg
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. these tears are for u good thing a dousche like u is only born every 10 years...

10. Simply awesome.