Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Two DS Games for Sale!

  1. Two DS Games for Sale!

    Hey guys, I am selling two DS games I don't want anymore. I have unlocked everything in Wario Ware Touched and the Kirby game is the Japanese imported version of Kirby Canvas Curse (I am keeping the pink stylus). Both games come with the cases and all the included materials instructions books etc. I am asking for 20 dollars shipped for the games if they are bought separately and 35 dollars shipped if you buy them together. Also, as a bonus if you buy both the games I will include an Unrated Ichi the Killer DVD (disk only). It is subtitled, but also has the most hilarious bad dub I have ever heard. I think like five russian guys dubbed it into English. Anyway, PM if you want the games or reply here. I will only take money orders or Paypal and will ship to US and Canada only.
    Last edited by animegirl; 11 Jul 2005 at 06:52 PM.

  2. But... the pink stylus is the only reason I would get the Japanese version of Kirby.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    But... the pink stylus is the only reason I would get the Japanese version of Kirby.
    Heh, that is why I got it too!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    But... the pink stylus is the only reason I would get the Japanese version of Kirby.
    Indeed.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Hey guys, I am selling two DS games I don't want anymore. I have unlocked everything in Wario Ware Touched and the Kirby game is the Japanese imported version of Kirby Canvas Curse (I am keeping the pink stylus).
    Is Warioware Touched the US version?

    Is there any reason why I would want the US version of Kirby? (I can deal with Japanese menus just fine)

    These are two DS games I have been looking to buy, and both of them for the price of one sounds good to me (if you have not sold them already).

    -Dippy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick
    Is there any reason why I would want the US version of Kirby? (I can deal with Japanese menus just fine)
    None that I know of. There's hardly any text in the game--even the menus are mostly graphics.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick
    Is Warioware Touched the US version?

    Is there any reason why I would want the US version of Kirby? (I can deal with Japanese menus just fine)

    These are two DS games I have been looking to buy, and both of them for the price of one sounds good to me (if you have not sold them already).

    -Dippy
    I traded in the Wario Ware to EB, but Kirby is still up for grabs. I will include the Ichi the Killer DVD and a few other goodies for 20 shipped. I ship priority mail, so I am not trying to gouge you on the shipping. Let me know! Hey if you ask nice I can give you a copy of the Atelier Iris soundtrack I got from my preorder.

  8. 20 bucks for Kirby plus a bunch of random stuff?

    SHIP IT TO DADDY!!1

    Wait, I'm sorry (too much dealing with young clowns looking like the Unabomber doing their best to suck out). Please ship it.

    PM me the details.

    -Dippy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo