Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .hack fragment: online bullshit

1. Quote Originally Posted by morphix
    1st one played like PSO knock off with fake online, now we get PSO knock off with real online and you are still fucking whining?

For shit sakes already.
    PSO was old and outdated the week it came out, the last thing the world needs is a PSO knock off.

2. I sent in my email to Comprehension0@gmail.com how long should I wait for a response.

3. Don't wait for it, go to immersion unlimited and get up to speed.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    Can't be worse than Phantasy Star Universe.
    It can and will.

5. What the hell is this unlimted immersion or whatever?

6. Its not free, just no monthy fee. It'll probally run 50 for a year or two. Therefor i expect quality. Phantom Dust did that at free plus $20 up front.

And I'm in the .hack was a slick concept but horrid execution camp.

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    It can and will.
    So it's going to be jagged as hell and play like a poor version of Crimson Sea? Because that's what PSU was at E3. Worse would take some effort, but developers never fail to suprise me in their ability to make terrible games.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    So it's going to be jagged as hell and play like a poor version of Crimson Sea? Because that's what PSU was at E3. Worse would take some effort, but developers never fail to suprise me in their ability to make terrible games.
    ...way to piss in my cheerios. ;_;

9. The cheerios were pissed in before you even got here Tain.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    Bandai is making this, is there any doubt its gonna be worse? Open your eyes!

Besides, E3 demos are meaningless.