Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: .hack fragment: online bullshit

1. .hack fragment: online bullshit

.Hack goes online.
    Recursive periods abound! Discuss.

Really who cares, shitty rpg, with shit instance servers. Least there's no monthly, but you still have to pay for it upfront. Doesn't bandai get tired of making shitty games? Someone please prove me wrong. .hack is a series I desperately would like to like, but bad gameplay with a good concept still means a bad game.

2. *Shrugs* I liked the first one, I just thought the "let's chop up one game into four installments!" thing was bullshit. Maybe with my upcoming subscription to Gamefly I'll give it another go, though.

From what I heard of the online game, it sounded pretty rad. I like the idea of being able to create your own dungeons and stuff.

3. 1st one played like PSO knock off with fake online, now we get PSO knock off with real online and you are still fucking whining?

For shit sakes already.

If you don't like my posts click here

4. .hack had one of the slickest concepts for a game ever.

Too bad the actual game sucked beyond belief.

I do not have any expectations for this.

Your PC represents a section of the .hack world, and using dungeon creation tools, you can create your own dungeons and areas. This is, of course, in addition to adventuring through the worlds that Bandai has created."

That's pretty neat - but I still think it will suck.

5. Can't be worse than Phantasy Star Universe.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    Can't be worse than Phantasy Star Universe.
    Comparing .hack to PSO, I sure think that .hack will be a TON worse.

PSU looks pretty slick to me actually.

7. PSU is sounding like it'll be the greatest thing Sega has done in a long time.

8. Come play with me, losers.

http://home.comcast.net/~immortal.era/

If you figure that out I'll see you at the other board.

p.s. It's not a coincidence that I made another Balmung av.

9. I'd love to give this a shot regardless of the fact I fear it will be devoid of quality.

10. Should I just make a seperate thread about the ARG? Because so far the ARG is great.

Quote Originally Posted by MarsKitten
    .Hack goes online.
    Recursive periods abound! Discuss.

Really who cares, shitty rpg, with shit instance servers. Least there's no monthly, but you still have to pay for it upfront.
    I didn't even think of this until now, but what do you expect, games to be free?