Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: European 'hot deals' thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by J2d
    Did they mark it down for you dakidski? Ask them to send it as a gift or something. Seriously, I must have done atleast 30+ dealings with lots of stores and sellers over ebay and never has anything got stuck.
    Naturally it was marked as 'gift' which can't be taxed. But they opened the package, found the reciept with my visa number marked for billing... sigh... I mostly stick to play.com now as I have a 100% succesrate with them, due to some obscure rule they can evade VAT laws.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

2. 'GAME' in Denmark has a nice trade-in deal these days. 4 old games = 1 new game of any choice. I personally traded in such games as 'desert storm 2', 'wrestlemania XXI', 'Topgun', 'Whirl Tour' & others for Tales of Symphonia & Paper Mario GC.
    nocturne:

3. Outrun 2 for XBox is £7.99 at www.play.com . Is that cheap? It's cheaper than every other XBox game on the site.

Please note, however, that if you change the currency to Euro the price changes to €12.99, even though £7.99 ~ €11.80.

4. Thanks for the tip. Not a bad price at all.
    nocturne:

5. The XBox console is now £79.99 at www.play.com with delivery included, though I'm not sure if they'd deliver consoles throughout the EU.

6. play.com has free shipping everywhere in Europe, as far as I know. This is the main reason I use them.
    nocturne:

7. Forza Motorsport for XBox is £7.99 at www.gameplay.co.uk

At least it was the last time I checked.

8. play.com has a further reduced january clearance sale spanning all consoles.
    http://play.com/play247.asp?pa=sale&page=jansalegames
    nocturne: