Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Destroy All Humans

1. Destroy All Humans

"The amount of dark humor one can have on ground is tremendous, and though this game sounds a little goofy, maybe a little abstract, just think of it like this: It's like Grand Theft Auto, except you're an alien with near ultimate powers to jack humans, abduct animals, cars, and humans for research, or cause large scale destruction just for the fun of it."

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/511/511813p1.html

This sounds pretty cool.
    pwned by Ivan

2. Three letters stand between me buying this game:

T

H

Q
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

3. They published Alter Echo (and certainly regretted it) so I'll cut them a little slack. The screens look good at least.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Hmmm..do you get to fight the Draconians and core out cattle anai?

That might be the deciding factor here.

5. I may actually give a shit about this game.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Green
    It's like Grand Theft Auto, except you're an alien
    That sounds like my kind of game.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

7. Pandemic (Full Spectrum Warrior) is developing this, that is what got my attention. It'll be interesting to see them doing someting this lighthearted after FSW. Could be cool.

JM

8. Quote Originally Posted by JM
    Pandemic (Full Spectrum Warrior) is developing this, that is what got my attention. It'll be interesting to see them doing someting this lighthearted after FSW. Could be cool.

JM
    Well, yes and no.

Page 2 of the link in the topic:

Destroy All Humans is still very early. In fact, THQ just announced it yesterday. But Pandemic, the red-hot developers behind the upcoming military action/RTS Full Spectrum Warrior is fueling this game with an enormous amount of ideas, humor and classic gameplay elements. (Technically, the Pandemic team behind this game is Pandemic Australia.)

Isn't the FSW team in LA?

9. I very well may be buying this.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS
    Well, yes and no.

Isn't the FSW team in LA?
    I think you're right. An Austrailian team is not a likely source for an american military simulation.
    o_O

This sounds cool.

I found an interview on why Pandemic Australia was formed if anyone's interested.
    http://www.gignews.com/goddess_resnick.htm