Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To all my South Texas Peeps!

1. To all my South Texas Peeps!

How have you guys prepared for the Hurricane? Now Mcallen just issued an special evacuation rout if it gets to bad. I'm not sure what my part time job "Interstate Batteries" has planned and I'm not sure what the colleges are going to do either.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    How have you guys prepared for the Hurricane? Now Mcallen just issued an special evacuation rout if it gets to bad. I'm not sure what my part time job "Interstate Batteries" has planned and I'm not sure what the colleges are going to do either.
    OMG FIRST HURRICANE IN SOUTH TEXAS EVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105
    OMG FIRST HURRICANE IN SOUTH TEXAS EVER!
    Well its the first one since I moved down here. I've only lived here for about 2 years now.

Looks like I moved just in time.

5. Wait, how much of South Texas might be affected? I haven't heard much on it hitting here in Del Rio.

6. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Wait, how much of South Texas might be affected? I haven't heard much on it hitting here in Del Rio.
    Not sure I know Mcallen supposed to get it around tuesday. Brownsville gets it monday.

7. Why would anyone ever live where hurricanes or tornadoes could fuck up your shit? I mean, seriously. Who wants to live in a place known as Tornado Alley?!

Anyhow, I hope your respective houses dont get demolished. Keep safe, etc.

edit-

I realize that Texas is not part of the aforementioned "Alley", I'm just saying, you know?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant
    Why would anyone ever live where hurricanes or tornadoes could fuck up your shit? I mean, seriously. Who wants to live in a place known as Tornado Alley?!

Anyhow, I hope your respective houses dont get demolished. Keep safe, etc.

edit-

I realize that Texas is not part of the aforementioned "Alley", I'm just saying, you know?
    Do you think every person sat down and choose where they want to live? I moved down here from North Carolina because of my fathers job two years ago. Now I go to college here.

9. I'm sure there are some people who can't afford to move out of the area, sure. But when there are families who have had multiple living spaces destroyed by natrual disasters, maybe its time to seriously think about relocating.

Also, there are thousands of colleges in America. I'm sure there are a few that aren't in Texas that support your major. Transfer if you want. Dont whine about it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    Do you think every person sat down and choose where they want to live? I moved down here from North Carolina because of my fathers job two years ago. Now I go to college here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant
    I'm sure there are some people who can't afford to move out of the area, sure. But when there are families who have had multiple living spaces destroyed by natrual disasters, maybe its time to seriously think about relocating.

Also, there are thousands of colleges in America. I'm sure there are a few that aren't in Texas that support your major. Transfer if you want. Dont whine about it.
    Whining? Where? I don't see it, just looked more like a statement of fact to me.