Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GUN trailer/screens.

1. GUN trailer/screens.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8750/F...d-Screenshots/

Hmm. I dunno, I think it looks fun, but if they said it was running on an enhanced Red Dead Revolver engine I'd believe them. But then, I fucking loved Red Dead Revolver, so I'll give it a chance.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. The spread in Game Informer on this game showed that you get to kill Indians AND Chinamen, sounds awesome to me! Plus it looks jam packed with haggard old prospectors, and people pinned against walls with arrows and hatchets!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. I approve.

Also, strange, my subtitle was cut off.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Red Dead Revolver is one of my fav games, when does this come out?

If you don't like my posts click here

That looks pretty good... for a 2003 PS2 game.

6. I also love Red Dead Revolver. The graphics on this game are pretty unimpressive though.

7. Detailed previews here, here and here.

GTA transplanted to the old west, with a Deadwood vibe and actual thought put into the combat? Sign me up.

8. it actually interests me, it has kind of a morrowind vibe of do anything, i like that. the 360 is supposed to get a copy, but all the versions are supposed to have the same missions and maps(according to the spread in game informer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

9. It all matters about gameplay and control. Red Dead Revolver had nice control but it could have used more variety in its gameplay. The music in Revolver was drop dead amazing and easily the game's standout feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. After the moody marketing Activision had going for GUN pre-reveal, the game looks pretty ordinary and boring.