Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Threadless increases bounty on winning t-shirt submissions

1. Threadless increases bounty on winning t-shirt submissions

http://threadless.com/news/4283/We'v...rize_to_$1,000

Threadless just recently announced they are doubling their payoff for creators of winning t-shirt designs, from $500 ($400 cash + $100 store credit) to $1000 ($750 cash + $250 store credit).

Nice timing, as just last week I got a few inspired ideas I'd like to submit.

2. wow... good luck with that
    -Myk

3. Well, when and if I submit them, I'll let everyone know where to go to vote for my submissions.

Suffice to say they'll be better than a lot of the subs they recieve. I'm pretty optimistic on the ideas behind them, it's just a matter of pulling them off well stylistically.

4. Crap. Well, I don't wear t-shirts at all and have no idea of what kind of designs will look good on them offhand... but this is probably a good time to learn

5. I've had a threadless design in the works for a bit, but I'm obsessing over the color of the shirt. It will be up soon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Nice.

I'll vote for anyone if they buy me a shirt.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    I've had a threadless design in the works for a bit, but I'm obsessing over the color of the shirt. It will be up soon though.
    Can you just do a bunch and submit all of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. yeah. you can submit as many as you like I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Why not just send a bunch of colours in then?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Crap. Well, I don't wear t-shirts at all and have no idea of what kind of designs will look good on them offhand... but this is probably a good time to learn
    French curves man...French curves.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."