Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2333353637

Thread: Capcom: Street Fighter 4 is in the works.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    And in Oni 4 the characters no longer control like tanks, which automatically makes it at least 5x better.
    I agree. I'm eager to see how this one turns out. With or without Guile and Chun-Li.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    I'm suprised that there continues to be new SF comics, Action Figures, Card Games, and Anime (SFA: Generations, out October 25), and yet no concrete plans for new games.

How is the license viable for said items, and not the games they are based on?

Let this be the end all, be all answer for you....

CAPCOM IS TOO FUCKING LAZY!!!
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. That's not an answer as to why the merchandise is viable in the absence of new additions to the franchise.

4. Well the fan-base is still strong, so I'd imagine that's about the only reason the franchise has value. Christ, everyone's been waiting about a decade for a new game and cap is just sitting there doing nothing.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox
    That's not an answer as to why the merchandise is viable in the absence of new additions to the franchise.
    Star Wars merchandise was still a very strong seller even before the prequels were announced. This is no different. Classics will never die!

6. Capcom doesn't make the merchandise. They just collect the money. Far easier and more profitable than doing anything.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. Funny how things turned out. Can't wait for this game.