Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 5 - Official

1. Wait, so that isnt Bruce McGivern? - because thats the first thing I thought when I saw those pics ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	art-010.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	16429  

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    Wait, so that isnt Bruce McGivern? - because thats the first thing I thought when I saw those pics ...

I seriously doubt they would make a character from a forgettable side game (Gun Survivor 4) into the main character of one of the main games. Also, the new guy is not blond like Bruce.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Undaunted
    It's definitely Chris though. The Famitsu article points out a resemblance between him and the new character (and the fact that it's being developed by members from the RE1 team). Not to mention the guy is a bit too white to be Carlos.
    Really? It sure looks a hell of a lot like Hunk.

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Really? It sure looks a hell of a lot like Hunk.
    Hunk's a blondie too. The Japanese Moby Dick action figure allowed you to take off his helmet and see his face.

EDIT: Here it is.
    Last edited by Johnny Undaunted; 20 Jul 2005 at 10:12 PM.

5. I dont really consider Bruce or Hunk's hair as being blonde. The guy in my avatar - now he is blonde.

6. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo

RE has never been an exclusive series. It started life as a Saturn game.
    I've never heard of RE starting out as a Saturn game. Maybe you're thinking of Tomb Raider?

http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/fea...s_evil/p2.html

I remember seeing Biohazard being played on the Japanese Playstation, while I was shopping at Die Hard Gaming club. This was back in 1995.

7. The Saturn version of RE was a port. And a shitty port, at that.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    RE has never been an exclusive series. It started life as a Saturn game.
    You should get your facts straight. The PS version of Resident Evil was released on March, 1996 in Japan and America. The Saturn port wasn't released until July, 1997, a few months before Director's Cut.

I dont really consider Bruce or Hunk's hair as being blonde. The guy in my avatar - now he is blonde.
    Light brown then. Either way, neither of them has dark brown/black hair like Chris and the RE5 guy does.
    Last edited by Johnny Undaunted; 20 Jul 2005 at 11:45 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Error
    They failed with Dreamcast "We'll MAKE Dreamcast succeed if we have to do it ourselves!"
    Sega did most of the work, so it wasn't a huge cost on Capcom's part. The real slap to Sega's face, came when Capcom ported it to the PS2.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Sega did most of the work, so it wasn't a huge cost on Capcom's part. The real slap to Sega's face, came when Capcom ported it to the PS2.

Really? Last time I've checked, it was developed mostly by Capcom's people. The only Sega guy involved was the game's executive producer.