Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7686888990

Thread: Resident Evil 5 - Official

1. I had a good time co-oping RE5 with Japan San Corey.

2. That really was a lot of fun.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    This is not true at all, 5 is vastly better than 6
    True, Resident Evil 6 is kind of horrible. I picked it up for $10 during one of the XBL On Demand sales and played through what felt like about half of Leon's campaign and part of Chris's and haven't been able to bring myself to finish the game. I was actually shocked with how much I disliked 6, and I think a lot of that has to do with Capcom's awful presentation and controls.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. I'd rather play RE5/6 than 1-3. Dealwithit.jpg

5. I had a lot of fun playing RE5 co-op. I think I've played through it 4 times (always with someone else) since it was launched. I really tried to give RE6 a shot but it just wasn't as fun as the previous games and I really didn't like how the campaigns were split up.

I'd say 5 is better than 3 but behind 1, 2, & 4.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Re 5 and 6 are both awesome games... Co-op only. But it is REALLY HARD to find great co ok games. 5 and 6 are absolutely at the top of the list.

I liked 5 more than 6. But 6 was good too. CO-OP ONLY. anyone playing this alone really is missing out on the reason for the existence of these.

I'm interested to see what they are going to do in the new one. But I'll be sad if they don't deliver another stellar co op experience, as that is what I have come to expect.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4 is my fav of the action-y games, but no co op, so it's different. 2 is the better of the horror games. 3 kinda sucks.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.