Thread: Full Metal Panic:Second Raid

1. Full Metal Panic:Second Raid

I didn't see the original Full Matal Panic, but heard some pretty good things. This series is just beggining so I hope it's good. Something to look forward to besides Bleach and Naruto.

Edit: Here's some info http://animenfo.com/animetitle,1699,...etal_pani.html
    Last edited by avatar; 22 Jul 2005 at 09:05 AM.

2. If you want something else besides bleach and naruto, get Tsubasa Chronicle.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    If you want something else besides bleach and naruto, get Tsubasa Chronicle.
    How far along is Tsubasa? If it's halfway or something I can just wait for the series box torrents.

4. Its on episode 14. I'm on 2. So far it's too good to wait for batches to get up, but I'm curious which of the subs are a better choice. I'm using DB & LE, and so far so good. My impression of the first two episodes is great, music especially.

As far as The Second Raid goes, the second episode just came out. Might wanna check it out. All I'm going to say about it is... HOLY-FUGGINGMUTHEROFCHRISTPSYCHOLESBIANINSEST.

Anyways, very good start to the third season, especially that second episode (blew my mind). The animation's better, the humor is still intact, and the action looks to be hot and heavy with a bit more blood and guts. Aside from that, the creators also decided to add nipples.
    "When angels are forced out of heaven they become devils." -- Viciouis

5. Just saw the second episode and it was pretty good. I feel thier was a little to much high school stuff going on but it got good later on.

6. I think I'd be happier if I just pretended the series ended with the original season/series. I just know I can't be happy with the changes they would have to make for this series to work.

7. Changes? I can't think of any real changes that would be needed. The second series (which was awesome) took place during the first and was limited to their school life. This one takes place after the first with him continuing his duty as bodyguard to Kaname.

8. UPDATE: The third episode is out. Almost entirely action oriented this time around. The series is obviously a lot more graphic than the previous iterations. Hurry up and check it out!

9. Great 3rd episode. A lot of action and a remark about spider-man.Pretty good.