Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm sick of the onslaught of comic book movies

1. Am I the only one who said 'Fantastic Four movie? I guess they ran out of comics that would make good movies then, huh?'

Maybe not, because I'm sure more people said the above with Ghost Rider in the place of Fantastic Four.

2. Sin City is a Graphic Novel

3. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    Sin City is a Graphic Novel

It's was published as individual issues first, and even if it was just in GN form, it's still a comic.

4. heh, 12 years later Disney buys Marvel, Fox, and is (probably) in talks with Warner.

The better question is if and when they form voltron, will it be mickey or donald that is the head?

6. Mickey, he’s more recognizable that DT worldwide.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I wonder about that sometimes. They do a poor job of keeping him alive.

I really wonder what small children think when they go to the magic kingdom and see a lot of a character they barely know about and a little of the current block buster movies.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    No need to put the "shitty" qualifier in there.

Scourge disappointed me by making his thread about horror films and not about this, so here I am, wondering when these films are going to stop being made. I don't have a fancy list of movies coming up but I'm sure there's a bunch. One need look no further than the Fantastic Four movie: a film made to do the special effects for Mr. Fantastic. Lame.

They should have left well enough alone with Spiderman.

Oh yeah, Batman is the exception.
    LOL. This is 2005??? LOLOLOLOLROFLCOPTER!!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. If 2005 was an onslaught, I don't know what 2017 is.

10. Over saturated.