Ok, I don't have much to post right now just a couple of things that I just realised I have and can try to sell...

If you are interested in anything please post here, email me ( ljruble@gmail.com ) or PM me.

Payment methods I accept:
Paypal- preferred method
Money Order
Cashiers Check
Personal Check- Must clear before I ship your order

PS2

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne- Factory sealed, does not include soundtrack ($62.50 shipped priority with tracking)*

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga- Factory Sealed, Double box with space for DDS2 when it is released. ($62.50 shipped priority with tracking)*

I also have 2 PS2 memory cards. They are like new cards, the only thing on them is the NCAA 06 Div 1-A Roster files. They DO NOT have the original case, but they are the official SONY 8MB cards. As I said they have the NCAA06 rosters and that is the only thing they have been used for. ($20 shipped priority with tracking per card, will be shipped in padded envelope**)

*If you are interested in purchasing both of these I will sell them for $117.50 so it will cut shipping costs overall and probably a little bit extra on top of the discounted shipping.

**This is how I recieved them, they arrived fine and in working condition. I actually paid $25 for them, but am willing to take a small loss just to earn most of it back.

NOTE: I'm also going to post this on Got-Next so it may go there before it does here.