Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mtv2 mother truckin summer

1. Mtv2 mother truckin summer

Did anyone happen to catch any of the shows as to what else they have added for prizes? Last i knew they had $25000 , a car , hot tube and that is all i can remember.I keep trying to find out at iamaspambot.com but cant seem to find where they list the new stuff. If anyones knows let me know please.

PS - I am massively retarded

2. shove your prizes into your anus

3. Mother Truckn

Somone needs to chill....

But yeah I entered it! I could use a new car and a hot tub lol

The only channels worse than MTV are Oxygen, Lifetime, and BET.

5. http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...induser&u=2729

Wow, multiple MTV trolls or the same guy?

BTW help me get a free ipod! click here
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

6. how is bet bad just cause you dont like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. There is no quality or talent on the channel except for maybe a tiny bit of rap and comedy

8. I was never much of a mtv type person after tehy went to all these shows and such instead of non stop music videos But i do watch it from time to time.And heck have a chance to win some cool stuff so yea why not register.By the way it sounds to me like one person wins the whole truck load of stuff is this true?

9. Man! That sounds so cool, I just entered, mtv, what WON'T you do?!

10. mtv hasn't mattered since they stopped playing good music, same goes for muchmusic