Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stella

1. That's just crazy talk.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Everyone I know tells me I should be watching it. A few even claimed they don't even miss Dave Chappelle anymore.
    They're fucking crazy.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Everyone I know tells me I should be watching it. A few even claimed they don't even miss Dave Chappelle anymore.
    Heres one of his jokes: "Some peeeeople are sooo stuuupid! Like when dose giant tsunamis hit, you could see on da videeeos all da peeeeople running away and den onnne guys runnin' twords da waves, HELLLO?!?! Even da fish are like (flipping his finger over his lips) 'RUNNNNN STOOOOOOPID!'"

Its a god damn train wreck.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

4. :-0

Well, they're all stoners anyway.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. I will second that I flippin' HATE Mencia.

When my supervisor watches comedy central on my Tuesday day shift, they run NOTHING BUT Mencia promos all day. The one that is really stupid is the one where he acts like he has made a stunningly funny historical religious observation when he says "Dood, check it out: Adam and Eve, had two sons and a daughter. So WHERE'D all these people come from? Dude! Someone had to be bonin' their seeester mahn!" Noooo? Reeeaally? Maybe that's because it says RIGHT IN GENESIS that there was only one family and Cain later on "took his sister as a wife." Criminy. What a dumbass. Dave Chapelle my rear end.

D.L. Hughley is way overratted too. And not just his new show.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 16 Aug 2005 at 05:28 PM.

6. Mind of Mencia is fucking terrible, but I love Stella. It may not be ROFL-hilarious, but it's just so fun and ridiculous.