Thread: SHINOBI

1. SHINOBI

As far as I can tell, this has nothing to do with the Sega game series, "Shinobi", but I do remember reading reports a couple years back that they were working on a Sega Shinobi movie - done by the House of the Dead team.

This movie looks way better than something they would come up with, so I'm a little confused. Anyone know the scoop?

- Main Page Here

- Trailer Here

I remember thinking for several years that Ronin was based on the comic book. What a surprise.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. I have the movie Shinobi: Law of Shinobi that has the same guy in it (the evil guy from Versus). It was really crappy and low budget. They made four movies, so this must be the fifth in the series. They were all pretty shitty, maybe this one will have a higher budget and better fight direction.

4. Hurm..Well, the trailer looks decent, anyway. Based on your impressions of the previous installments, I won't be anticipating too much.

Just as a side note, the SHINOBI main page for the 2003 PS2 game is one of the slickest promo sites I've seen.

http://www.shinobi-game.com/

5. Trailer looks pretty lame honestly. I'll give it a watch though.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

6. Yeah, like I said - I'm not anticipating too much. I wasn't aware of the other movies at first and, after viewing the trailer once again, it does look pretty weaksauce.

Bad sideburns and crappy voice-overs all around.

7. The poster looks nice though. It would make an awesome wallpaper.