Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: [eM] -eNCHANT arM-

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    The people who were going to release it in the US must have realized the whole game is making fun of Americans.
    Which sucks. The demo I have for it is really fun.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    lol. Sounds like they're rushing it big time. I'm hereby predicting an incredibly lackluster system launch RPG in true FROM form (see Evergrace)
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    Not to mention that all From Software titles have artistic style ranking up there with Panzer Dragoon Orta.
    Go play King's Field or Echo Night, then come back and say that again with a straight face.

4. I beat Evergrace

No, I don't know why

No, I couldn't explain the game if you asked

You did wear a bird's nest on your head and hit shit with a pikopiko hammer I think
    Have a Pile of Shame? Destroy it! Join the Warpact

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Go play King's Field or Echo Night, then come back and say that again with a straight face.
    I like how when you stood in the green slime on King's Field the screen turned green and you started swaying. Yeah, that was about all I took away from that game. The rest of it was boring, ugly, shit. It would have turned my away from the whole concept of FPS RPGs if it weren't for the Elder Scrolls games (minus Red Guard and that stupid one in the tower).
    Time for a change

g0zen, the amount of agreements we have had recently is frightening. We need to move Presidental elections to every two years so we can get back to fighting.

7. I just hate the name, or at least the way they spell it.

8. i seen the trailer not too long ago, pretty cinematic one too but it was in japanese i think so i couldn't understand it much. Got to give the ms boys props on getting that japanese support though, even heard rumors of FF series not being exclusive to PS3 anymore either.

9. I, too, would have loved to see Metal Wolf Chaos. It's got giant mechs exploding the living crap out of each other, the president of the US warring with the vice-prez, and really pretty graphics. What's not to love?

I must not understand business, I think it would have made money if given a quicky translation and tossed out relatively cheap.

Someone fund me, I want to perform an experiment.

James

10. So, this is out in the US at the end of the month. From the reviews I've read, it's very J-RPG traditional, and *very* pretty. Still don't think I can stomach paying $60 for a new release, though. Hopefully Fry's will have it for $50 the first week...