Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: [eM] -eNCHANT arM-

1. Going by the name, this must be an RPG about a counter-strike clan.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    So, this is out in the US at the end of the month. From the reviews I've read, it's very J-RPG traditional, and *very* pretty. Still don't think I can stomach paying $60 for a new release, though. Hopefully Fry's will have it for $50 the first week...
    I'm an F-chan when it comes to JRPGs. I'm very easy to please (I was entertained by Legend of Heroes PSP), so I would definitely rent it if I had a 360.

Play said it was very final-fantasyish, which isn't a bad thing.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

3. "Well, I can't tell you if it plays well or has a good story"

It's a JRPG. Of course it doesn't.

4. How original.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RedCoKid
    Interesting little clip.
    It actually made me want to skip Enchanted Arms for now and play Grandia III instead. :-P I wonder how much that goes for on ebay these days...

6. Wow. Just, no seriously, wow.

I thought this game was supposed to be good? That looked like shit in every way; but especially the battles where the stage was ugly as sin, the characters looked static and the battle seemed slow and just plain boring.

Fuck this shit, I'm going to pick up Disgaea 2 instead.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geen
    Interesting little clip.
    It actually made me want to skip Enchanted Arms for now and play Grandia III instead. :-P I wonder how much that goes for on ebay these days...
    Grandia III was awesome. Some people didn't like disc 2, though, and Jane hadn't made it that far before filming the segment.

8. Little backstory. People have been saying all sorts of shit about enchant arm, that its gonna be the next ff7, or the next phantom dust. Its not, its rushed jshit, and I'm usually a fan of jshit.

9. Who is saying that? It's FROM Software; we know what to expect (and it ain't Squeenix levels of polish/quality).