Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: [eM] -eNCHANT arM-

That was definitely an intentional choice of verbs. On the other hand, if you do buy EA you should be beaten with a fuzzy pink pillow.

2. ~ Yesth! ~

~ Thuper! ~
    Last edited by Compass; 29 Aug 2006 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That was definitely an intentional choice of verbs. On the other hand, if you do buy EA you should be beaten with a fuzzy pink pillow.

Hopefully Gamestop offers the fuzzy pink pillow as part of my pre-order bonus...

In all seriousness though, I will probably pick up Saint's Row as well. Even though I don't like the GTA style games, I have heard lots of good things about it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Also, comparing the game to Grandia III is a bit unfair considering the fact that GIII is a bit of an over achiever in the graphics department, and it probably has great production values due to the fact that its a Square-Enix game.
    Wait, it's an unfair comparison because a PS2 game would have a graphical edge over one on X360?

Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    GIII is a bit of an over achiever in the graphics department, and it probably has great production values due to the fact that its a GameArts game.
    Fixed.

6. Cowgirl Loli

For.

The.

Win.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cowboy_loli.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	20147  
    Last edited by Compass; 29 Aug 2006 at 07:44 PM.

7. that image made me feel like a pedophile.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Anyone who buys this or Saints Row this week should be shot.
    Fixed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JesusC View Post
    that image made me feel like a pedophile.
    In other words, you were aroused.

10. didn't chub up or anything, but thought she was cute at first glance. Then thought she looked to be about 12.