Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Idiot at EGM sez vertical shooters are as disliked as text adventure games.

1. You're flying through the sky, towards the enemy's base of operations. Suddenly, a small fleet of small craft aproach you head on. They fire a swarm of pink bullets, slowly making your way at you with the intention of evaporating you. There appears to be a small opening towards your left.

>>>go left
    EXCUSE ME, I'M IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION!

2. I don't know that command.

3. Quote Originally Posted by crithit5000
    You're flying through the sky, towards the enemy's base of operations. Suddenly, a small fleet of small craft aproach you head on. They fire a swarm of pink bullets, slowly making your way at you with the intention of evaporating you. There appears to be a small opening towards your left.

>>>go left

Quote Originally Posted by FM Nick
    This editorial is horse shit. Damn the postal service... I'm going write my senator!
    Or you could write to the state's attorney general like my grandparents do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    It makes me feel very irritated. But I'll live. BTW, who is that in your avatar?
    It's an old picture of satsuki. I'm changing it to something One Piece related when I get home, since everyone is getting confused about who is posting.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

On the topic of vertical shooters: Twin Cobra is fucking me up hardcore.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Uh, text adventures still have a reasonably-sized fanbase.

So do vertical shooters. I'd wager that they're roughly the same size (in America, at least), even. The quote's odd, but it isn't that bad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    Don't hold back, Dylan, tell us how you really feel.

Does it make you angry?
    Heck yea it makes him angry sats!

That pic is totally hot btw, you've been looking totally hot lately, I can't wait to see what pic you use as your avatar next!

*hugs*

laters

8. AUGHHHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    AUGHHHHHHH
    *GLOMPS*