Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chalk Art link

1. Sweat Chalk Art link

this is from a looooong time ago, my senior year for the chalk art contest for our high school for fine arts week.

i could never post it up cause i lost my cable for my digi cam.
    its not the best, but i thought it was ok.

drawn by me and two other freinds.

Giltch Guest
    Whoah, that shit's awesome. Do more...and post pictures.

3. You should come visit Savannah for the Sidewalk Arts Festival sometime. Brilliant stuff, and you may win money!

4. Yeah. It rained right after the Sidewalk Arts festival ended last year, right? I thought that was hilarious.

Also, the zelda pic is nice-

5. I was late getting out of work that day and didn't get to chalk up a square. Bonus!

6. It's a good render. But if I had handed in a picture of Zelda as my high school project I would've been handed back an F.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. In all fairness, there appears to be some kind of Mickey Mouse thing a few squares above it.

8. yeah some other crap somone did.

This year you could draw anything you wanted.
    mostly random generic stuff,only things game or anime related where some gumdan wing, a pic of orichimaru from naruto (not that good though) and also "Demonic Sonic" which was a normal pic of sonic holding a rifle. lol. maybe I should post those up later if anybody wants.

9. You should shoot for some more fine-arts type stuff if you do another one. Builds character.

10. that was my last one it was my senior year.
    Last year it was a sci fi theme and we did a dragon with a lightsaber, and the year befor that was animation so it was a drawing of sakura from naruto.

This year was the only year I had my own digi cam, so i got a couple shots.

Maybe this year ill drop by the campus around Fine arts week and take snapshots of the drawings some my underclassmen friends will do. theres always great stuff to look at.