Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Game Demo thread

1. Official Game Demo thread

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread to list companies that are giving out free demos, from time to time they offer some nice demos

Here is one I just found out about

http://www.timesplittersgame.com/sit...ome_cont.html#

If you have any other ones post them here

2. I love when companies release demos for their games. Like what Capcom did with DMC demo, or RE2 and RE3 demos, or now with RE0. Atlus also has SkyGunner demo.

3. Awesome, thanks for the heads-up on the Timesplitters 2 demo, Werewolf - I've signed up for my copy. Here's how to get the SkyGunner demo from Atlus:

SkyGunner Demos Now Available

There are two ways to get your hands on this awesome demo of SkyGunner! If you order anything from our store we'll send you one FREE! If you just want the demo, just send in a check or money order for shipping and handling in the amount of $2 to: Atlus USA Inc., SkyGunner Demo Offer, 15255 Alton Parkway, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618
    -Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

4. bump

All demos should be free since they are advertising.

Charging over $11 for the Official Playstation Magazine because it has a demo disc is ridiculous.

6. If you can subscribe to OPM it is alot cheaper, it is only $2.50 per issue that way

On the topics of demos when are we going to see some GameCube demos... those kiosk demos don't count since only stores get them, I mean something like OXBM or OPM has why can't say Nintendo Power do it then I might have a reason to subscribe to it

7. Demos are great. The ODCM demos sold me on quite a few games I otherwise may not have tried (SF Rush 2049, MDK2, etc). I love deomes. They're a great way to expose yourself to new things.

8. Originally posted by sggg
    I love deomes. They're a great way to expose yourself to new things.
    They're also great for those slow periods when there's nothing else to play.

Man, if Nintendo Power inlcuded demos, I'd subscribe in a heartbeat. Do they still offer strategy guides with subscriptions?

9. Another free free demo I found, this is for Alter Echo for PS2... I have no idea what this game is and to be honest it doesn't look that great but it's a free demo disk

http://www.alterecho.com/index2.cfm

10. Demos are awesome, especially when they give you quite a bit of a game to play through. An OPM Bushido Blade demo let you play with every character in the game.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan