Page 1 of 18 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach for the DS

1. Bleach for the DS

Quote Originally Posted by Insert Credit
    It's probably the most successful shounen animation series in Japan at the moment, so it's not surprising that we're receiving a Bleach-based game avalanche these days. The DS will its Bleach game too, of course, and will be subtitled 'Souten ni Kakeru Unmei', and, interestingly enough, it's Treasure's current project for Sega. This is not surprising either, with Treasure's recent rash of license-based games, but it is interesting to see how the game somewhat resembles the MD Yuu Yuu Hakusho ~Makyoutou Itsusen~. So this makes another planned 4-player 2D vs. fighting game (along with Jump Superstars), to be available next January. The official website opened today, along with Treasure's own announcement.
    Woah. Fuckin' awesome. I do likes the Bleach and I do likes the treasure. This is some sort of awesome, DS sammich that I must consume soon, even if I have to import.

2. Treasure are gods.

I dunno what bleach is.

But if its a 2-D beatemup, Im in.

Please come stateside.
    "If you aren't a bit depressed, then you aren't paying attention to what's going on in the world - Get busy living or get busy dieing."

3. I will pay good money for this game

Bleach is the best anime.

If you don't like my posts click here

4. Fuck Me. Of course now that I don't have a DS this gets announced.

5. I have located some screenshots:

http://bleach.sega.jp/nds/system.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. People f the anime (even though it is really good), go read the manga, it's even better. Dang stuff is amazing. I am excited about this. That is all.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

7. Looks like a cool game, how 'bout putting it on a system that isn't teh ghey?

8. Why hasn't the Treasure hate started yet?

9. Give it time. The DS hate just started, so the Treasure hate should come in a few posts.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    Looks like a cool game, how 'bout putting it on a system that isn't teh ghey?
    PSP has Bleach.