Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two Jackson jurors now regret aquittal.

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    "Proven guilty without any reasonable doubt."

Michael Jackson is free. Let him live his life. Although, his ass better go on tour.
    He could barely walk from his Escalade to the court room. Hows he gonna tour?

Hell, I doubt he can even sing anymore.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    The only question I have is, if these two were so unsure of his innocence then why didn't they stick to their guns to vote guilty? I'm a bit ignorant of some court proceedings, would a hung jury have gotten him off completely scott free?
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050808/...jackson_jurors
    Anything less than twelve = not guilty.

So this story isn't exactly news. So a couple of the jurors thought he was guilty, so what? Happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chronicle
    "Proven guilty without any reasonable doubt."
    Beyond a reasonable doubt. There is a slight difference.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Quote Originally Posted by PiotrRasputin
    I can't wait for his new album.
    I'm buying it on the day it comes out.
    If it comes out, that is.

Seriously, the man can't have a talented bone in his body anymore. He's a frail freaky looking mother fucker who is 15 years past any talent he used to have.

Oh yeah, and he touches little boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    So he's pulling a Polanski on us huh?
    No, Polanski left the country before there could be a trial. Yet he's still able to testify via videophone in a UK case against Vanity Fair and make major bank because the magazine had a blurb that he was hitting on chicks on the way to his wife's funeral. At THAT trial he had the nerve to say "I'm a dirty old man, but I'd never go that low." Uh huh, so anally raping a minor is somehow not as depraved? Ah well, c'est la vie.
    Time for a change

5. Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105

Seriously, the man can't have a talented bone in his body anymore. He's a frail freaky looking mother fucker who is 15 years past any talent he used to have.

Oh yeah, and he touches little boys.

Didn't he do a concert a year before this whole thing? He was able to dance on top of his car at the one hearing, I'm sure he wasn't as sick as he claimed.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

6. I really hope Michael Jackson dies soon.

Same with Polanski.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    The only question I have is, if these two were so unsure of his innocence then why didn't they stick to their guns to vote guilty?
    THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE PROSECUTION!!!!!!!!

For crying out loud. Jackson could have sat there silent and if they didn't bring a good enough case against him, it doesn't matter if you don't like him or not, he's NOT GUILTY. They didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. But then, Scott Peterson was convicted on faulty evidence, too. So go figure.

8. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I really hope Michael Jackson dies soon.
    I have a feeling we'll all be long dead before he dies.
    That doesn't mean I won't buy his album.
    I mean, the man made Thriller.
    OMG <3 4EVA
    Scourge:Azumanga Daioh is exactly the same thing as Ninja Scroll.
    buttcheeks: High school so weird

9. You peeps are missing the most critical quote in the article:

In June, Hultman told The Associated Press about the verdict: "That's not to say he's an innocent man. He's just not guilty of the crimes he's been charged with."
    So the juror regrets voting not-guilty on the charges that he admits Jackson is not guilty of? This is why our system is screwed up.

10. There's also the whole matter of shitty evidence against him.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time listening to disc one of the HIStory album these days. He had undeniable talent. What the fuck happened?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."