Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a design for a tattoo (Another one!)

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Uh...no.

I would never tattoo anythign video game related on my body, and I've never played God of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    That Ares tattoo is straight out of the D&D 3rd edition Deities and Demigods book, just so you know.
    Doesn't matter; like I said, I don't want someone else's tattoo on me.

Is there any particular reason you want a greek god on your body?
    This doesn't concern anyone else but myself.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    Get the word FUCK on your chest. Or maybe a bomb with a big F on it, you know "droppin' the F-Bomb"
    Nice, There is this guy that comes to the pool where i work, and he has "Move Bitch!" written on his chest. hahaha
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

Giltch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist
    Nice, There is this guy that comes to the pool where i work, and he has "Move Bitch!" written on his chest. hahaha
    Drown him next time you see him there.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    I would never tattoo anythign video game related on my body, and I've never played God of War.
    I have the clan symbols from Legacy of Kain tattooed on me and it looks pretty damn cool. I also rather like the killer whale with wings logo from Gunvalkyrie, even though I don't the game is so amazing that I should tattoo something on me for the sake of the game I do really like that design. (No, that's not tattooed on me yet and probably never will be but I have thought about it.)

As long as you aren't a retard about it videogame-related tattoos don't have to be shitty. Then again, that applies to all tattoos but that's why there are so many full sleeves done.

In any case, I think I might have a couple ideas but it'll probably take me a while to get them down. If I get around to it I'll post something.

5. As soon as I can get the money together I'm getting my first tat. It's video game related but I picked something no one but fans of the series would be able to pick out.

Haven't decided if I'm going with those colors or just solid black yet.

Make sure you post pics of it when it's done Rich.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Soul Eater. Great game and cool symbol.
    It's video game related but I picked something no one but fans of the series would be able to pick out.
    Exactly. Those are the best kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G
    As soon as I can get the money together I'm getting my first tat. It's video game related but I picked something no one but fans of the series would be able to pick out.

Haven't decided if I'm going with those colors or just solid black yet.

Make sure you post pics of it when it's done Rich.

Holy fuck. I was reading Mech's post and thinking about any vg related tats I would get, and that was the first thing that popped into my mind; I googled it and had it up then went down a post and saw you had it.

Fuckign freaky.

All of the runes are fucking nice for tattoos: http://novaslash.free.fr/pages/runes.php

The only way I could see me getting a vg tattoo is if I really enjoyed it as art, because that's what I view tattoos as; art, which is more important than the meaning IMO.

I'm most likely going to go get it when I come home from Boston; right before I leave for school on the 27th

8. Quote Originally Posted by Glitch 2.0
    Drown him next time you see him there.
    You say that as if he has a remote chance of succeeding in drowning a man with the words "Move Bitch!" carved in to his chest.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 10 Aug 2005 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Runes are gay.

10. Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    Runes are gay.
    Shut up. Scrums are gay. Although I agree completely.

I'm not sure I'm cut out for tattoo art, Rich. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."