Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need a design for a tattoo (Another one!)

1. If you want a unique tattoo, your best bet is to steer clear of runes and Kanji and shit like that in general. If I was to get a game based tattoo, it'd be a group of 4 completely black squares spaced out in the form of a tetris block.

2. I would get Chronic the Hemphog on my back! Hes so awesome!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. Get a tribal design on your lower back.

Or sparrows across your shoulders.

And lots of nautical stars.

4. I just found out that the kanji or whatever the fuck it is on my friends back says "fatso" instead of what he really wanted. Had to laugh at that one.

arjue: Tetris blocks? Now that's gay.

5. Getting Kanji is just asking for the artist to humiliate you. Though, granted, it's richly deserved humiliation.
    Time for a change

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    I have the clan symbols from Legacy of Kain tattooed on me and it looks pretty damn cool.

I have a couple of those myself. Do you have all of the clan symbols? They all look really cool as far as art goes and I LOVE me some LoK/SR story so I get the best of both worlds with the cool art and the cool backrounds story. Not to mention that damn near no one knows what they are.

So I decided I'd like another tattoo, and I'd like to keep the Alice in Wonderland theme.

I'd love if someone, preferably someone who's read Alice in Wonderland, could draw me a picture of the King and Queen of Hearts.

8. This, from Vagrant Story, would make a great tattoo on someone's back.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	art-ankhwhite.jpg 
Views:	5023 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	17472  

9. You should've stuck with reproductions of the original John Tenniel illustrations. You douched up your skin by not thinking ahead.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor

You should've stuck with reproductions of the original John Tenniel illustrations. You douched up your skin by not thinking ahead.
    Good job trying to be a douche, but my only tattoo currently IS a Tenniel picture that I had my tattoo artist alter a little.

I'm thinking for my next tattoo, if I don't go with the king, I'm going with the Herald